NWT Best Made Co Beige Mac Coat Mens XL wholesale price and reliable quality
New with tags.
"A quintessential part of any good wardrobe, the Mac Coat traces its origins back to 1824, when its namesake – Charles Macintosh – invented the first ever “waterproof” coat. Our take on the classic is a breathable, water-resistant layer designed for three-season wear that’s as functional as it is handsome. Constructed from densely woven Japanese “weather cloth” with a durable water repellent finish, it features genuine horn buttons, a covered placket, and two hand-warmer pockets. Thrown over a suit on the way to work or as a more casual weekend piece, it’s a foundational, everyday staple."
- A layering piece, intended to be worn over a light sweater or shirt
- Two hand pockets
- Hidden button placket at center front
- Adjustable button tab at wrist
- Interior pocket with loop and button on wearer’s left
- Button throat latch at under collar
- Hanger loop at back neck
- Center back vent
- Horn buttons
- 100% cotton weather cloth with DWR finish
|Category||Men, Jackets & Coats, Raincoats|